Monday, April 5, 2010

Momma Monster experience.

Seeing lady gaga for the second time was still just amazing.
The whole concert was just what I wasnt expecting.
Her costumes were brilliant and her props were just even more amazing.
stairs with syringes for railings, a massive deep sea water fish with octopus legs, a fountain of a angel with blood instead of water, a piano set on fire.
words cannot describe how breathtaking all of it was.

apart from the concert, I bought her lipstick she made for MAC to support HIV aids which is a great shade and I got a top with her on it and it says 'IM A FREE BITCH' also I got a little purse with this chain things hanging off it.

what a great day.

Better yet.. I got a day off work!
Can't wait until her next concert.

I think i'll be waiting a while. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment